Gratitude Journal, Day Nineteen

Sunday, October 27, 2013



Yesterday, the only thing getting me through the yuck of Saturday was the thought of Sunday. A quiet day, mostly all to myself. Set aside for reading, for catching up Cherry Cake and Ginger Beer by Jane Brocket and possibly trying out a recipe or two from the book, and maybe even a little bit of knitting on this project

I had every intention of sharing with you all the wonderful lazy things I was planning to do when I got home after The Event yesterday... but then the trains weren't working. They stopped half way home. And I had to sort out dinner. And then there was a grumpy husband.

And so Sunday is here. There is a bit of overspill from Saturday, but I'll shake it off. Positive thinking and all that.

You Might Also Like

1 comments