Gratitude Journal, Day Thirty

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

So, I made it.

Thirty days of positive thinking and being grateful.

Of course, it was inevitable that today I would be grateful for gratitude, wasn't it? But I'm not just grateful for thinking positively - that is, after all, exactly what I've got out of this. I'm also grateful for the whole process. I slowly started to see how negative I was being, how easily I was slipping into seeing the bad in things rather than the good. I'm grateful for having the strength to change that outlook, and for everyone I met along the way.


Thank you to everyone for your comments, your kind words, your numerous emails and your conversations. Thank you for the phonecalls, the meet-ups, and the coffee mornings. Thank you for talking me through it all, and for being there for me. Thank you for sending me things in the post (!) - - including this rather lovely little Gratitude Journal which was unexpectedly and gratefully received last week so that I may continue this journey offline too.

I'm back to being more "me" than ever before, and I couldn't have done it without all of you.

It doesn't end here, either. I'm committed to seeing this through, and for posting at least one happy thought a week for the coming weeks. You can never have enough happy. If you can't find it, or you've lost it, it's time to make it and to remember all the little things that so easily slip through the cracks.

Normal posting will now resume. Which is great, because I have a whole LOAD of crafty goodness to share! Tally-ho.

You Might Also Like

6 comments