Knit 1, Purl 2

Friday, January 17, 2014


I finished spinning the Ice Cream Sundae last night. It's fabulous. Even in black and white. Almost 200 grams of pink-peppermint-mulberry loveliness. I have no idea what it will become, and I still have to wash it... Sooooooon, my lovely. And your little dog too. (I feel like I should be cast in The Wizard of Oz).


Incidentally, my craft table is filling up with beautiful yarn. I'm so ready to knit this stash of silk twist! A gift, it seems destined for something special. I'm thinking, perhaps the Hey, Teach! cardigan. Incidentally, doesn't it go awfully well with the ice cream sundae?


And then some. 

My prize from The Black Sheep arrived. I had a £25 gift voucher to spend, so I chose two skeins of Noro sock yarn and some lovely rosewood 3.25mm circular tips. 


This will, eventually, become his and hers socks. The natural-coloured Noro is Silk Garden, and the blue is Taiyo Sock. 

If you don't hear from me for a while, it's because I'm knitting. Ahem. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments