Miss Maggie Rabbit: Felt

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

A little package popped through my post box on Saturday Morning. 


Aha! From The Eternal Maker. It was the felt I had ordered for Miss Maggie Rabbit.


The had called ahead to let me know that sandstone was out of stock. I had looked high and low to find that particular shade of woolfelt (specified as a necessity in the pattern), and it was the only place that had it in stock. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. I spent around ten minutes on the phone to Daisy from ETM trying to find a suitable alternative for Miss Maggie Rabbit. Would she be haybale or cobblestone?

Daisy was very helpful. There were far too many options.

When I think about bunnies, they're always brown or grey. Cobblestone bunnies? Oh, why not. That's cobblestone in that picture, up there. It's a browny colour, with a decidedly yellowish undertone. Not keen on Yellow.


And this. Oh, this is a lovely colour. It's Havana Gold. It's a wonderful bronze brown with flecks of dark chocolate running through it. It is for Miss Maggie's Boots.

Bunnies in Boots.

A real Easter Treat.

You Might Also Like

4 comments