Thank goodness for small mercies and Doughnut Hats

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sometimes the idea of getting married is very, very scary. And sometimes, Graeme knows me so well that he brings home something utterly delightful that renews my faith in vow-taking. This is no exception: a clipping out of the 'Waitrose Weekend' newspaper from the weekend of 14 April, 2011.















In the name of all that is good and baked: a doughnut hat!

I'm not really sure how I feel about this. I have a completely mixed reaction of childish glee at the fact that it is a hat made from doughnuts and grown-up disgust at the thought of it melting sugary gloopyness all over the model in the glazing (!) heat of race-day. If you're wondering, my initial reaction was simply, *stare* followed by a rather surprised *giggle*.

You Might Also Like

0 comments