Merry Christmas

Thursday, December 25, 2014




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Merry Christmas from Port Macquarie,hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey!

    How beautiful is your baby !! wonderful ah!

    I sent a Christmas card online for you ... received?

    How was your Christmas? the first Christmas with his famila and his princess !!!

    My Christmas was great! I'm sewing like a crazy! today I made two shirts and I'm almost ready dress .. sometimes error, butchering get stressed and I want to poke all with scissors. then send you photos of the seams!

    Big kiss for you! Happy New Year, you have peace, health, happiness!

    Pri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments! I will reply to you as soon as I can by email, or here if you are a no-reply-blogger. x