Spotlight on Bakercourt: the South African Food and Wine Directory

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I know, I know - I've been a bad blogger. But I promise it's not because I'm lazy,  but because I'm oh-so-busy trying to keep up with knit-a-longs, designing my new website portfolio and making. There will be so many pictures for you very soon. I promise.

In the meantime, lookee here:


I was featured over at the South African Food and Wine Blog Directory! The lovely Jeanne interviewed me a little while ago and it went up on the 'spotlight' section of the directory on Friday. It's a quick glimpse into my foodie aspirations and favourite meals whilst stuck out here in London Town away from the deliciousness of my family's various kitchens.

In other news, I've been a-making. I know I mentioned it earlier, but now I'll be a bit more specific. I'm setting up an Etsy shop, and I'm making buttons. I love buttons. I delight in buttons. I have an enormous collection of buttons from around the world which I use in all of my projects. But, somehow, normal buttons are just not enough. I wanted buttons with personality, a bit of pizazz, so - I made 'em. And then I realised, but other people will want them too! What will they do when they need a good 'ol button with a heap of dazzle? Why, they can get them direct from Bakercourt, that's what! So: watch this space. Links, pictures, and whatnots coming very soon.

You Might Also Like

1 comments