Still waiting

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Exactly this. Every day. Baby missed her due date four days ago. I am vaguely aware of an Elton John song swimming around my head on repeat as I mumble I'm still standing... yeah, yeah, yeah. (That's exactly how the rest of every conversation goes too - yeah, the baby is still not here. Yeah, I'm sure everything is okay. Yeah, she will be here soon.)

Except, I'm not standing. I'm in bed, under the duvet, with a cup of coffee. Everything has slo-o-o-o-o-o-owed down considerably. Elton would understand.

I'll keep you posted ;)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Best wishes with your birthing process! I will be praying all is perfect! Cant wait to see your beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh babies come when they want :) She'll be here when she's good and ready! Will be holding fingers crossed that she comes along soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stacey!
    And woe friend? quietly hoping this is not the princess get ??? !!
    Force! calm that is already coming!
    I'm sending good thoughts to be a good time!
    When I was pregnant the older people looked at my big belly and said smiling - May God give you a good time !! I always thanked !!!
    It really is a time that we have to have patience, hope to pass with ease.
    I'm excited here to tell you that your beautiful baby has arrived!
    big kiss from Pri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your lovely comments! I will reply to you as soon as I can by email, or here if you are a no-reply-blogger. x